DPF Active Matic - a detergent designed for machine cleaning of DPF filters.
A recipe strictly developed in terms of DPF structure and its contamination materials.
Dedicated for operation in closed-circuit cleaning machines equipped
with filtration tanks. Laboratory tested.
1. Cleans filter channels clogged with so-called filter cake.
2. Removes trapped soot particles from inside the filtration walls dividing the filter channels. Depth filtration.
3. Unlocks compressed ash from the rear of the filter inlet channels.
4. Cleans the inside of the steel filter housing from soot, oil and carbon deposits.
Meets the requirements:
1. No adverse effect on the catalytic coating of the filter
- a catalytic coating is necessary for properly functioning passive regeneration.
2. Removes chlorine from water. The solution in the tank should be free of chlorine.
- chlorine compounds deactivate the filter's catalytic coating (platinum, rhodium, palladium).
2. Alkaline pH
- increased cleaning efficiency.
3. Low foaming
- safe for the water pump, excess foam could easily damage it.
- excess foam blocks the effect of water friction during cleaning.
4. Does not leave a sticky surface when dry out
- fresh soot is not easily absorbed into the filter surface.
5. Safe for sealing elements in water installations.
6. Does not create a thick suspension in the water tank
- extends the life of the filter cartridges.
7. Contains corrosion inhibitors
- safe for steel filter housing.
5. Mild smell
- its smell does not adversely affect general working conditions.
How DPF Active Matic works:
The agent freely penetrates the filter insert (monolith) through its free outlet channels, then it is pushed through microscopic porous structures in the walls dividing the monolith channels, into clogged inlet channels.
Its formula causes heavily compressed, baked solid particles to soften both in the filter's inlet channels, as well as in its microporous filtration walls.
Carefully selected surfactants reduce the surface tension of the cleaning fluid, thereby increasing the fluid's effectiveness in penetrating the filter micropores. Thanks to the washing power, all dirt is removed from the surface being washed.
Properly selected fluid viscosity causes the phenomenon of friction to occur during the movement of liquid particles.